.

Friday, June 30, 2017

Last call to June

It's turned out a beautiful day with temperatures holding in the mid 20's C and a light breeze.

So here's a recap of what's been going on  here.


The stitching on this piece was completed early in 2015.  It was the last piece I was able to share with my Mom  and Dad for that matter.  Mom held up the piece and read it through taking time to study the stitching.    Now finally completed it hangs (for now) on the side of a metal bakers rack.  So as I type this blog message it is a pleasure to glance over and see it on display.


Hand stitches seem to be twisting and turning.   I'm still liking the slow stitches.





















that's all folks!

2 comments:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I just love your Finish and it is so beautiful hanging up now...wow. The Colors are so pretty.

Your WIP is looking great....

Happy STitching

Linda K

jocondine said...

Lovely photos, Sully looks like he is laughing! Hugs. xxx